Green Map Meeting
Every Thursday, 18:30
Electron Club, CCA, Glasgow

crazy colours

Posted by Franki Wednesday 4 April 2007- 11:06 pm
Oh deary me. The colours came out all funny, as they did with the images 'shopping 2-5' and I've not a bloody idea why. Don't worry Kevin, that's not how it's supposed to be, the colours haven't strayed that much.
I was trying to upload an example of how it should be, but it's not working very well. I will try again to upload them on the project planner. If anyone knows what's going on, please let me know! It's like when you're trying to print something but the printer has run out of one colour.
I promise they look better than the garish colours that have come out so far.


oops..


franki
0 comments:
Post a Comment Newer Post Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)